Submission via email: email@example.com
The submitted manuscript should not have been previously published in any form and must not be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
To expedite the review process, please format the manuscript in ways as follow:
1. Prepare your manuscript as a single PDF or MS Word document. Any revised manuscripts prepared for publication should be sent as editable documents, such as Latex, MS word, RTF.
2. Manuscripts should include an abstract.
3. Manuscripts should be submitted by one of the authors of the manuscript through the online submission system, or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Submitted manuscripts adhering to journal guidelines are reviewed by an Editor, who will assign them to reviewers. The Editorial Board prepares a decision letter according to the comments of the reviewers.
5. Accepted papers will be published online without delay.
1. Asian Journal of Mathematics and Applications is an open access journal, published under a Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) licence. All articles are published in fully open and free access and authors retain the copyright of their articles.
2. Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere and are not currently under consideration by another journal. The submitting author is responsible for ensuring that the article’s publication has been approved by all the other coauthors. It is a condition of submission of a paper that the authors permit editing of the paper for readability.
The cover page should include the title, all authors’ names and affiliations (including departments), and full contact information for the corresponding author.
The abstract should be on a separate page and be no longer than 150 words. Three to five relevant keywords should be listed directly under the abstract on the same page.
The introduction should explain the rationale behind the current study, placing the research topic and study within the context of the current research landscape. Authors should summarize and cite previous research relevant to the current study and highlight the gap in knowledge being filled by the present research. The introduction should clearly pose the research question, describe the experimental design, and outline the authorsâ€™ hypothesis.
This section should contain a clear and concise description and, when needed, justification of the conditions and procedures of the study, as well as the analytical tools or methodology used. All excluded observations, independent variables/manipulations, and dependent variables/measures must be reported, and authors should be sure to explain how the sample size was determined.
This section should present the collected data and analysis. Results for all measures should be reported in a concise, straightforward manner, using tables or figures when appropriate. Duplication of information that is presented in tables or figures should be minimal in the text, and all results should be reported in the text, rather than figure captions. We encourage authors to include effect sizes accompanied by 95% confidence intervals rather than standard deviations or standard errors. Authors should be particularly attentive to APA style when typing statistical details and mindful to exclude interpretation and discussion of the findings or any details related to methodology from this section.
This section should discuss the findings in the context of the research question initially posed and the authors’ hypothesis. The Discussion should also explore the broader implications and significance of the findings, as well as specific recommendations for the direction of future research on the topic.
Every citation in the text should be listed in the reference list, and vice versa. Note that online sources should be cited in the same manner as print sources (i.e., author and date in parentheses). Be sure to cite sources for specialized/obscure equipment and software (e.g., eye trackers, software for analyzing fMRI data) either by adding the manufacturer with location (or URL) in the text or by adding a reference entry. References should be formatted in accordance with APA style.
Policy of Screening for Plagiarism
Submitted papers will be screened for plagiarism using CrossCheck / iThenticate plagiarism detection tools. Apart from that we check with Copyscape for plagiarism. The journal will immediately reject papers leading to plagiarism or self-plagiarism.