Asian Journal of Mathematics and Applications (ISSN 2307-7743) is a peer-reviewed international journal. The goal of this journal is to provide a platform for mathematicians all over the world to promote, share, and discuss various new issues and developments in different areas of mathematics and its applications. Accepted papers will be published online without delay. The journal publishes original papers including but not limited to the following fields: Applied Probability; Applied Statistics; Approximation Theory; Chaos Theory; Combinatorics; Complexity Theory; Computability Theory; Computational Methods in Mechanics and Physics; Continuum Mechanics; Control Theory; Cryptography; Discrete Geometry; Dynamical Systems; Elastodynamics; Evolutionary Computation; Financial Mathematics; Fuzzy Logic; Game Theory; Graph Theory; Information Theory; Inverse Problems; Mathematical Biology; Mathematical Chemistry; Mathematical Economics; Mathematical Physics; Mathematical Psychology; Mathematical Sociology; Matrix Computations; Neural Networks; Nonlinear Processes in Physics; Numerical Analysis; Operations Research; Optimal Control; Optimization; Ordinary Differential Equations; Partial Differential Equations; Probability Theory; Statistical Finance; Stochastic Processes; Theoretical Statistics.
Authors' GuidelinesThe submitted manuscript should not have been previously published in any form and must not be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
To expedite the review process, please format the manuscript in ways as follow:
1. Prepare your manuscript as a single PDF or MS Word document. Any revised manuscripts prepared for publication should be sent as editable documents, such as Latex, MS word, RTF.
2. Manuscripts should include an abstract.
3. Manuscripts should be submitted by one of the authors of the manuscript through the online submission system, or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Submitted manuscripts adhering to journal guidelines are reviewed by an Editor, who will assign them to reviewers. The Editorial Board prepares a decision letter according to the comments of the reviewers.
5. Accepted papers will be published online without delay.
Assistant Editor: L. Ke, email@example.com
Submission via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Table of Contents
|On the Oscillation of Third Order Neutral Differential Equations|
|E. M. Elabbasy, O. Moaaz|
|Derivation of Ninth Stage Runge-Kutta Method for the Solution of First Order Differential Equations|
|DW Mshelia, AM Badmus, DG Yakubu|
|Soret- Dufour and Stress Work Effects on Hydromagnetic Free Convection of a Chemically Reactive Stagnation Slip-Flow and Heat Transfer Towards a Stretching Vertical Surface with Heat Generation and Variable Thermal Conductivity|
|New Exact Solutions for Some Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations|
|Luwai Wazzan, M. S. Al-Amry|
|Analysis Stability of the Nonlinear Epidemic Model with Temporary Immunity|
|A New Class of Generalized Power Lindley Distribution with Application to Lifetime Data|
|Broderick O. Oluyede, Tiantian Yang, Boikanyo Makubate|
©2013 Science Asia