Asian Journal of Mathematics and Applications (ISSN 2307-7743) is a peer-reviewed international journal. The goal of this journal is to provide a platform for mathematicians all over the world to promote, share, and discuss various new issues and developments in different areas of mathematics and its applications. Accepted papers will be published online without delay. The journal publishes original papers including but not limited to the following fields: Applied Probability; Applied Statistics; Approximation Theory; Chaos Theory; Combinatorics; Complexity Theory; Computability Theory; Computational Methods in Mechanics and Physics; Continuum Mechanics; Control Theory; Cryptography; Discrete Geometry; Dynamical Systems; Elastodynamics; Evolutionary Computation; Financial Mathematics; Fuzzy Logic; Game Theory; Graph Theory; Information Theory; Inverse Problems; Mathematical Biology; Mathematical Chemistry; Mathematical Economics; Mathematical Physics; Mathematical Psychology; Mathematical Sociology; Matrix Computations; Neural Networks; Nonlinear Processes in Physics; Numerical Analysis; Operations Research; Optimal Control; Optimization; Ordinary Differential Equations; Partial Differential Equations; Probability Theory; Statistical Finance; Stochastic Processes; Theoretical Statistics.
Authors' GuidelinesThe submitted manuscript should not have been previously published in any form and must not be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
To expedite the review process, please format the manuscript in ways as follow:
1. Prepare your manuscript as a single PDF or MS Word document. Any revised manuscripts prepared for publication should be sent as editable documents, such as Latex, MS word, RTF.
2. Manuscripts should include an abstract.
3. Manuscripts should be submitted by one of the authors of the manuscript through the online submission system, or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Submitted manuscripts adhering to journal guidelines are reviewed by an Editor, who will assign them to reviewers. The Editorial Board prepares a decision letter according to the comments of the reviewers.
5. Accepted papers will be published online without delay.
Assistant Editor: L. Ke, email@example.com
Submission via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Table of Contents
|Invariant Finsler (α,β)-Metric F2 = 2αβ on Homogeneous Finsler Spaces|
|Rita Hashem Abdullah Aidaros, S.K. Narasimha Murthy|
|Multi-Objective Optimization Model Formulation for Solid Waste Management in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania|
|Halidi Ally Lyeme, Allen Mushi, Yaw Nkansah-Gyekye|
|Stability Analysis of the Dynamics of Tungiasis Transmission in Endemic Areas|
|Jairos Kahuru, Livingstone Luboobi, Yaw Nkansah-Gyekye|
|Rough Set Theory Based on Two Relations and Its Applications|
|Arafa A. Nasef, M. Kamel EL-Sayed|
|A Common Fixed Point Theorem for Quadruple of Self Mappings Satisfying Weak Conditions and Applications|
|Rakesh Tiwari, Savita Gupta, Shobha Rani|
|Mathematical Model for the Acute Hepatitis C Virus Infection Subject to Immune System Response and Therapy|
|Seleman Ismail, Livingstone Luboobi, Yaw Nkansah-Gyekye|
©2017 Science Asia